We want to hear from you! It doesn’t matter if you are part of an awesome organization that empowers women to do more, or just thinking about the next game-changing idea this country needs – we want to know how your organization is working to change tomorrow.
We want to amplify the work your organization is doing by publishing guest blogs on our website and giving you a shout out on social media!
WHAT should I write?
- Be bold. We want to celebrate what has been done for women so far and we want your voice to shine. This could be celebrating a milestone accomplishment within the movement or highlighting an organizer who embodies your mission.
- Make it action oriented. We all know the problems, let’s talk about the solutions. We want to create an engagement approach that celebrates and enables microactions. We’re all about “The Top 5 Ways to Change *BLANK*” type blogs.
- Be you. Even if you’re writing on behalf of your organization, let your voice shine through in the writing. We want to inspire more women to get involved and your story can do just that.
HOW should I write it?
- Title of blog
- Author and organization
- Suggested word count: 500 words
- Give us the deets: If you have an initiative to push, we want to give you the leverage to reach thousands of women and reach your goal – but we need concrete details. Please include the following:
- Link to your organization’s call to action
- Photos (high res PNG or JPGs)
- Videos (embedded) Relevant POC info
- Checklist before you submit:
- Spellcheck is your friend
- Bullet points are a-okay
- Subheaders for longer posts are encouraged
- Keep paragraphs short and sweet (3-5 sentences is ideal)
- Give credit where credit is due, whether it’s shouting out partner organizations or name dropping iconic women when using their quotes.
Share your story!
- Once we publish your blog, we’ll also amplify it on our social media channels. We’re give you a heads up so you can be sharing, retweeting and posting links too!
Please send all completed blog submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Blog Entry