We are proud to continue our work with a broad range of partners across the country. The dedicated organizations and individuals, and the movements they have built are what makes USOW possible.
Becoming a formal organizational partner will streamline your engagement with USOW and our work.
- Community Call Access to USOW’s bi-weekly call where over 250 partners across the country are invited to share calls to action, events, resources, and best practices;
- The Feminist To-Do List Directly connect to USOW supporters by submitting your organization’s calls to action, events, and announcements to USOW’s weekly newsletter, The Feminist To-Do List;
- Speaking Opportunities Priority consideration for Galvanize and USOW Summit speaker opportunities;
- Event Perks Early access to USOW biennial summit partner, attendee, and side-event registration; and complimentary tickets to USOW Galvanize events across the country;
- Visibility on USOW’s Website Listed as a partner on USOW’s website, which will include an organization’s logo and link to a website or featured action;
USOW Ambassador Engagement
Ambassadors represent cities and states across the U.S. and work with USOW staff to bring together those in their community interested in achieving a more united #StateOfWomen. They work to take measurable action towards gender equity, strengthen and build local and statewide coalitions, and share and amplify work happening in their community.
For many partners across the country, USOW Ambassadors serve as a local point of contact. Through USOW, partners with a national presence can work with Ambassadors on local events, rapid response calls to action, and additional collaboration opportunities!
- Organizational partners have at least one representative on USOW’s bi-weekly community call, sharing organizational updates when applicable;
- Share metrics and/or attendee contacts for any joint events or calls to actions;
- Engage with USOW by sharing any updates and content on social media and email lists,
- When applicable, represent your organization at local, regional, or national events hosted by USOW.
Our partner organizations are intersectional and action-oriented in their approaches and join us because they believe in the power of collaboration, collective action, and making room at the table. If you are a 501(c)(3) organization operating at any level in the U.S. and would like to work with us, please fill out our interest form here. Our team will review the information and follow-up with next steps!